Prague Day by Day offers dozens of neighborhood and thematic tours, complete with hundreds of photos and bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Day by Days are the only guides that help travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
- This new, completely updated edition includes recommendations on the best restaurants, accommodation, and attractions based on your tastes and budgets, and a foldout map to help you navigate your way around.
- Includes special interest tours that focus on families, romance, Kafka's Prague, Communist Prague, and more
- Neighborhood walks wind through Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, Malá Strana, and the Castle District
- Side trips take visitors to the 14th-century Karlštejn Castle, Konopište, and the stunning Renaissance town of Ceský Krumlov
- With a Czech-English glossary of useful phrases and menu terms