Map your own adventure. Seattle Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Seattle in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Seattle Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Seattle for Art Lovers, Seattle for Kids, and Lake Union
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info