- Have you ever wanted to go into consulting or build your own business working on contract (vs. full-time)?
- As a newlywed, are you wondering what you are going to do about your career once you have children?
- Are you a new mom torn between going back to work and staying home full time?
- Are you a former career woman turned stay-at-home mom, whose kids are now in school, looking for a way to rejoin the workforce?
- Or, are you a working mom who longs to leave the corporate world to do something more flexible so you can spend more time with your children?
- Are you retirement age looking to transition into part-time employment, rather than just quitting work "cold turkey"? - Or, have you simply ever wanted to quit your job to start your own business?
- Do you have professional skills, including computer expertise, that you would like to turn into part-time work?
No matter what stage you are in life, if you have been thinking about joining the ranks of the self-employed, this is the book for you!
Guys - don't let the title fool you. This bestselling book is packed with tips, advice, and "how-to" information on starting your own business, regardless of your gender. This is a business book and the advice applies to everyone, plus it makes a great gift for your wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, or any female in your life!
Women in particular face a unique dilemma once having children - whether or not to stay home or continue working. This is the first book of its kind to offer flexible business options for professional, technical, or career-oriented types who want to use their existing skills to go into consulting, public speaking, training, writing, coaching, or other areas.