Fullmetal Alchemist: Equivalent Exchange (Vol. 3) (Bilingual) [Import]
|List Price:||CDN$ 36.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 28.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 8.02 (22%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
Full Metal Alchemist: Volume 3 - Equivalent Exchange
As the popular fantasy-adventure Fullmetal Alchemist continues, Edward Elrich uses his wits, as well as his professional skills, to give a corrupt military officer a well-deserved comeuppance. Based on the story "The Mining Town" in the first collection of Hiromu Arakawa's original manga, this adventure proves that "Be Thou for the People" isn't just a motto for the Elrich Brothers. The citizens of the played-out gold rush town of Xenotime refuse to accept Edward and Alphonse for who they are because two strangers have assumed their identities. Both pairs of brothers learn and teach valuable lessons as they defeat a murderous land baron who's after the Philosopher's Stone. Every episode of this winning series delivers what the viewers want: adventure, magic, slapstick, and Edward's inevitable rants about his diminutive stature. But Fullmetal Alchemist also delivers something that's become rare in American and Japanese animation: heart. (Rated TV PG: violence, minor risqué humor, alcohol and tobacco use) --Charles Solomon
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Yes, I will say that the story slowed somewhat in this, but that had to have been expected considering the fast-paced beginning of this series. In fact, looking back, I think the slower pace was somewhat welcome. It allowed for the series to lighten up a little and give the viewers a chance to take a breather and just enjoy the goings-on of the Elric Brothers. Besides, it still has the excellent animation and music to back up the slowing plot. And though it slowed, I'm fairly sure that it will pick up sooner or later (my guess would be sooner, since I've already taken a peek at volume four).
I'm startled myself by how hooked I now am by this series. The first volume didn't catch my attention the way it probably should have, mainly do to my own skepticism. But now that I've given FMA the chance it deserves, I'm loving every second I spend watching this series, and I feel confident saying that FMA is definitely one of the better anime out at this point in time.
But anyway, back to the DVD, this episodes are not like your other typical Fullmetal Alchemist episodes, but it's not like they're bad. They're great! This DVD even comes with the complete first chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist. And like the other DVDs, it comes with a little booklet.
Fullmetal Alchemist and anime fans will love this DVD ^^
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Comic Action
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Animation > Characters & Series > Fullmetal Alchemist
- Movies & TV > Animation > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Anime & Manga > By Studio > FUNimation Entertainment
- Movies & TV > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Drama
- Movies & TV > En français > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Action
- Movies & TV > En français > Comédie > Comédies dramatiques
- Movies & TV > En français > Comédie > Comédies fantastiques
- Movies & TV > En français > Drame
- Movies & TV > En français > Fantastique, Horreur et Science-fiction > Fantastique
- Movies & TV > En français > Fantastique, Horreur et Science-fiction > Science-fiction
- Movies & TV > Mystery & Suspense
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > TV Shows