- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Functional Materials for Sustainable Energy Applications Hardcover – Sep 28 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Kilner is B. C. H. Steele Professor of Energy Materials at Imperial College London, UK.
Stephen Skinner is Reader in Materials Chemistry at Imperial College London, UK.
Stuart Irvine is Research Professor in Opto-electronic Materials for Solar Energy at Glyndwr University, UK.
Peter Edwards is Professor and Head of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Oxford, UK.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Energy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Renewable Energy
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering