- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing Paperback – May 2 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`I can't find anything to compare to this book, no other text has everything in one place. I just found the chapters so friendly and captivating - they inform my knowledge further...I can't wait to recommend this to student nurses. ' Justin Watts, Student Nurse Mentor, employed within Plymouth Teaching Primary Care NHS Trust.
`I would recommend it as a main text for the mental health pre-reg branch programme. The text has been written in a consistent, user centred style with realistic scenarios which recognise the contemporary challenges of modern day mental health practice. ' Dr Steve Tee, Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing, Southampton University School of Nursing and Midwifery
`It is the sort of book I would really want to read in the weeks before I went out on placement because it would build confidence, inform me of what I am supposed to actually DO... It would be suitable as the main textbook for mental health nursing, because it is both practical and informative ' Linda Davies-Jones, 3rd year student nurse, Queens University Belfast
`'I enjoyed reading this..it is about time there was something aimed at students which includes service users, is up to date and accurate with current theory, core skills and practice...this would be a book I would buy' ' Sarah Carlisle, 3rd yr student nurse, Manchester University
About the Author
Victoria Clarke RNMH, RCNT, RNT, Cert Ed (FE/HE), BeD (Hons), MA. Victoria has worked as a mental health nurse for 26 years and within nurse education for the last 17 years. Victoria's current post is Head of Division/Director of Quality (Mental Health) at Birmingham City University. Andrew Walsh RNMH, LPE, Bsc(Hon), Pg Dip(Health Development), PG Dip (Education), PGCertEd. Andrew is a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University where he teaches pre-registration mental health nurses. He previously worked as a mental health nurse for over 20 years in a variety of mental health care settings.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Mental Health
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Mental Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Psychiatric
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General