Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music giftguide SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on January 5, 2011
This case is really good. It doesn't scratch ur iPod like a hard case but isn't as flimsy as a silicone. Its the perfect middle point. The only cutouts are for the camera and the 30 pin port and headphone jack on bottom(fits very nicely and doesn't cover anything) and has over button things for the power and volume buttons which i love because sand cant get in their and scratch ur ipod. The edges are a little flimsy but they are solid and protect the screen well from damage due to small falls. It looks cool and im getting lots of compliments and gasps of aw when i tell them it was 2 bucks. The only bad thing is the pattern is on the inside and leaves a mark on ur ipod which fortunately is easily washed of.
on February 24, 2011
I didn't expect a really fancy case with two dollars but when I get this it looked like a stuff from dollar store.
I ordered two and one is twisted and can't even fit. I finally put my ipod into the other one. Took 10 minutes. It looks really ugly. Also it didn't have any pattern on back as advertised.
I should have bought one from Apple store or Future shop even though I pay 39 dollars.
on December 13, 2011
I liked the product much more than my expectation. Just held onto my itouch like a charm. Would consider buying again from the seller.
on December 14, 2011
very good tight fit my ipod. much better than the $20 case from futureshop, and it only cost you 99 cent. unbeliveble deal