- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Game Developer?s Dictionary: A Multidisciplinary Lexicon for Professionals and Students Hardcover – Jan 12 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
1. Forward. 2. Preface: One the Need for a More Common Language. 3. How to Use this Dictionary. 4. Alphabetical Listing of Entries. 5. Appendix A: Cross Reference for Alternate Listings. 6. Appendix B: Persons Listed within Entries.
About the Author
Dan Carreker currently teaches Game Development classes at Mt. Sierra College and has industry experience as both a Database Manager for Activision's Production/QA department and as a freelance game designer. He has published several articles including advice for Game Development students and how to break into the industry.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Computer
- Books > Education & Reference > Spanish-Language Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Dictionaries