boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture march Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 7, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. After she opened it we discovered it did not work. Garmin's tech/customer support was excellent and worked with my wife on the phone to troubleshoot it. He determined that it was faulty beyond repair - a problem with the operating system as the watch would not boot up. Amazon.ca exchanged the watch for a new one promptly but the new one had exactly the same issue. I got my money back from Amazon after I returned the second one. I've used Garmin products for many years and this is the first time I've had an issue. Unfortunately twice bitten, twice shy: I won't be purchasing a GPS running watch from Garmin unless I can hold it in my hands and see that it does what it's supposed to do before I hand over my money.
on May 11, 2012
I got this watch for my birthday and absolutely love it! I wear it when I walk at lunch and when I run in the morning. The gps seems to accurately track my route and it gives me distance, pace and time as I go. It downloads the information easily to the website and allows me to make notes and save courses. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks but so far it's wonderful. I can't wait to get to know all the features and how to make the most of it.
on May 15, 2013
Use it all the time. Other than being a little bulky, it does the job well. Had to have it replaced at one point and had no trouble at all with the manufacturer.
on September 5, 2012
Well I would not recommend buying one as mine is already broken and will not charge did not even last 9 months and you think if would of for they price you pay
on April 25, 2015
Works when we originally received it but now the battery no longer charges.