Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 10.99 shipping
Garmin Vivofit Activity Tracker (Slate)
|Price:||CDN$ 79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset
- 24/7 wearable Stylish, comfortable and water resistant2 wristband that is always on and ready to go
- Long battery life Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery Easy-to-read display View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist
- Achieve your goals vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate
- Monitor your sleep Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Color Name: Slate | Style Name: Without Heart Rate Monitor
Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Your Life
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
- 1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That’s where vívofit can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor¹ with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant², so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²Water-resistant (50 meters).
³Includes Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones; contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's a few things you should expect from this device:
- It won't track your weight lifting workouts or any activity other then walking/running. Pair it with the HR monitor and you can add the activity type. Simply put this is a pedometer, and the way it works is by detecting your arm movement.
- It won't work if you walk alot with your hand stationary. If you are a landscaper (grass cutting) or someone who uses their hand while walking it unfortunately won't count that as 'walking' due to not being able to detect the movement. I have yet to try it strapped to my ankle to fix this issue.
- Works great for those of us who get skin rashes from poor quality metals. I have yet to have an issue. Other similar devices have metal bands or other things underneath to detect heart rate which worried me in terms of my skin.
- Tracking sleep works great
Where my issues lie (software and hardware):
- The app isn't great. It seems like more of a task to use it then actually wanting to use it.Read more ›
- Syncs easily with iphone or computer
- heart rate pairing is seamless
- Auto-creates activities on garmin connect
- Love the red bar that indicates you've been sitting too long - I have a desk job and it's easy to forget to get up every once and a while and walk around
- Doesn't require re-charging
- Goals can be input manually, or automatically adjust daily based on activity level
- You can take the small unit out of the wrist band - can change colours, or sometimes I take it with me on a run and just have it in my pocket.
- Wish it included stop-watch functionality
- It's comfortable, but I do notice it on my wrist near the end of the day
Most recent customer reviews
I have had this tracker for a few weeks now and am very pleased with it. It was very easy to set up with my phone and the stats it tracks are very helpfull. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
It works very well no complaints. Easy to use for non-techies. Keeps track of steps and km, time and date. Resets every morning. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Does exactly what it says it will do. Great incentive for being more active and easy to use.Published 6 days ago by leslie
Still getting used to it. Learning how to use it. Don't care for the bracelet. For a person with arthritis in my fingers, it is very hard to close.Published 7 days ago by Elizabeth Allardyce
Il faudrait être capable de le mettre à 0 avant de faire une marche pour savoir combien de pas que l'on fait et celui-ci devrait garder le total de la journéePublished 7 days ago by Client d'Amazon
3 days in and it stopped accurately counting steps. Also stopped syncing properly.Published 9 days ago by Outlaw willy
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics > Cell Phones & Accessories > Accessories
- Electronics > GPS & Navigation > Sports & Handheld GPS > Running GPS Units
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Health Monitors
- Sports & Outdoors > Accessories > Sports Technology > Activity Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Accessories > Sports Technology > Pedometers