- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gas Chromatography-Olfactometry: The State of the Art Hardcover – Mar 15 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
76 line illus & 10 halftones
About the Author
Peter Scheiberle is at Technical University for Munich.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
This paper compiles an overview of the development of gas chromatography-olfactometry (GC-O), basic GC-O principles and the future of this technique and its potential applications in industry and academia. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Chromatography
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry