- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gender and Modernism: Critical Concepts 4 vols: Critical Concepts in Literary and Cultural Studies Hardcover – Apr 7 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Gender in Modernism provides an invaluable research tool for those interested in how the gender and sexual politics of Anglo-American Modernism pervaded the various controversies and experimental projects for which it has become famous....Bonnie Kime Scott has done a masterful job in putting together a critical and archival taxonomy that gives intelligible proportions to a complex and wide-ranging field of inquiry." -- Joseph Valente --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Bonnie Kime Scott is Professor of Women's Studies at San Diego State University, where she teaches courses concerning women writers, feminist theory, gender, and representation. Her writing over the last decade has been devoted to the feminist re-vision of literary modernism and she is currently working on a sequel to The Gender of Modernism: A Critical Anthology, which originally came out in 1990.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Feminist
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Modernism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies