- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gender, Nature, and Nurture Paperback – Mar 9 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...I could see this text being successfully used in introductory gender courses...or...in advanced undergraduate or graduate seminars..."
—Archives of Sexual Behavior
"Richard Lippa's book can serve us well in bringing together the current body of research on both sides of the nature-nurture debate. He presents his findings and offers opinions in a nonbiased manner."
"...a lively, engaging, and fair-minded 'primer' and an ideal book for courses on gender studies, the psychology of women or of men, and gender roles. Its wealth of updated information will stimulate professional readers, its accessible style will captivate student readers, and its forthright examination of the relation between scientific debate and public policy will captivate general readers."
"I would highly recommend this book to anyone, students or faculty...I learned new things and I've been reading this literature for decades....It's a great book."
—Mary E. Kite, Ph.D.
Ball State University
"...the book is able to describe an expansive amount of research on complex topics, and not intimidate students in the process."
—Christia Spears Brown, Ph.D.
University of California at Los Angeles
"I created this course around the Lippa book...the additions will make the book an even stronger teaching tool, and cement its position as unique in the marketplace in presenting balanced and up-to-date coverage of sex differences."
—Lori Van Wallendael, Ph.D.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology