General System Theory Paperback – May 30 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ludwig von Bertalanffy was the creator of general system theory and the author of ten books. He died in 1972.
Top Customer Reviews
"These considerations lead to the postulate of a new scientific discipline which we call general system theory. It's subject matter is formulation of principles that are valid for "systems" in general, whatever the nature of the component elements and the relations or "forces" between them...
"General system theory, therefore, is a general science of wholeness"...
Wholeness is not new, the Chinese and Greeks had their own versions, but what Bertalanffy did is make it an authentic science.
Have you ever said "the current system is wrong" but never known a definitive answer?
This book lays a base for understanding the system behind the system.
real dynamics of world.As a manager, you can lead your organization with zero deficit.
As an engineer, you can produce a rational products.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Chaos & Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > System Theory
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Chaos & Systems
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > System Theory