A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games Paperback – Jun 29 1988
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The book provides for the first time a heroic and thorough attempt to suggest a very general selection theory. No other task may be more significant within game theory. A successful theory of this type may change all of economic theory.(Ariel Rubinstein, Hebrew University)
About the Author
Reinhard Selten is Professor at the University of Bonn. He is a cowinner of the 1994 Nobel Prize in Economics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Game Theory