Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 9.90 shipping
Generic Kenmore Canister Microfiltration Vacuum Cleaner Bags. Fits Styles 50558, 5055, 50557. 9 Bags
|List Price:||CDN$ 20.09|
|You Save:||CDN$ 9.10 (45%)|
- 9 Kenmore 50558, 5055, 50557 Micro Filtration Canister Vacuum Bags
- Designed to work with Kenmore Canister 5055, 50557 and 50558, Panasonic Type C-5 Anti-Bacterial Vacuum Bags
- Panasonic and Sears Kenmore Vacuum Cleaners C-5
- Four times more efficient than standard paper bags.
- 99.7% Filtration Traps Microscopic Particles and Allergens
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 9 bags
- Also Fits Panasonic Canisters using C-5 Style bags- Microfiltration Bags, with electrostatically charged inner liner, to capture 99.97% of all airborne particles as large as 1 micron. - Save Money Buy Bulk!!- UPC Number: 836301009370Product DescriptionThese are 9 generic Kenmore canister microfiltration vacuum cleaner bags by Envirocare. Envirocare is the leading manufacturer of high quality generic vacuum bags. Each bags contains an inner liner that is electrostatically charged, to capture microscopic particles that most standard paper bags would release back into the air. Envirocare Microfiltration bags are 30% more efficient in capturing airborne particles then standard paper bags. Also each bag has a convenient seal on the top of the cardboard collar, allowing the user to completely seal the dust in the bag before removing it from the vacuum. This will prevent any face full of dust, and prevent any airborne particles being released back into the air during a bag change. A MUST have for all allergy and Asthma sufferers.Panasonic actually makes all Sears Kenmore canisters, so these bags will also work in the Panasonic canisters that use Panasonic C-5 Bags.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I'm writing this review because of a problem I found with the cardboard frame at the mouth of the bag. In my vac, this frame slides into a slot that holds it in position. The problem is that the bag is glued almost up to the edge of the cardboard on some bags so that there is not enough clearance for the cardboard to slide into the slot. It's not a lot, but it's enough that I ripped two bags trying to get them installed. If you look at the bags when you get them you will see a fair amount of deviation in how much clearance you have. Some bags are ok, some are not.
It makes what seems like a great deal--so many bags for not so much money--less so, because some bags are not usable or rip upon installation.
I might still buy them again because the price is so good, but I will do it knowing the risk I'm taking.