- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Genetic Engineering: Principles and Methods Hardcover – Oct 31 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`...Up-to-date and comprehensive, this is a worthwhile purchase and should be available in all science libraries and biology departments.'
Heredity, (80) 1998 --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Jane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Decades of studying plasmids in bacterial systems have led to their characterization as autonomously replicating, extrachromosomal DNA molecules carrying no elements essential to the viability of the organism. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Genetics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Genetics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Botany