Geography and Geographers, 5Ed: Anglo-American Geography since 1945 Paperback – Nov 29 1996
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
...this is a fine book. It has no equal for providing a comprehensive tour d'horizon of modern human geography.
Environment and Planning A (of the fourth edition)
...the catholic sensitivity of the book and its commitment...to commentary is even more welcome now than it was 12 years ago. 'Geography and Geographers' remains a remarkable achievement.
Progress in Human Geography (of the fourth edition
'Geography and Geographers' has become an accepted text since its publication in 1979, and its success has resulted in the production of this fifth edition...it retains all the detail of the previous four versions but includes a completely new chapter on the 'cultural turn'.
From the Publisher
16 line illusSee all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England > 20th Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography > Regional