Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Colour:
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
      

Germ Guardian® UV-C Light Wand Sanitizer


Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • •Effective: Pass light wand over surfaces to help keep your home healthy & clean. Germ Guardian® UV-C Light Wand kills 99% of bacteria, virus, mold & dust mites on bedding, kitchen and bathroom surfaces and more.
  • •Safe: Produces NO ozone.
  • •Natural: UV-C light is used in hospitals to sanitize surfaces and kill germs. It is a natural way to kill germs without the use of chemicals.
  • •Digital timer: Automatically turns light off after specified time to conserve battery life.
  • •AC power cord or battery operation. Battery operation requires 4 AA batteries - not included.
Join Amazon Student in Canada


Product Details

  • Batteries 4 AA batteries required.
  • Manufacturer reference: 278002
  • ASIN: B003DT29GI
  • Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 24 2010
  • Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,747 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?


Product Description

Kill Germs the safe, natural way. Simply pass the Germ Guardian® UV-C Light Wand over surfaces to kill 99% of targeted germs within a minute of exposure. UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Also destroys bacteria and mold which can affect asthma and allergy sufferer

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
0
4 star
0
3 star
1
2 star
0
1 star
0
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Knut on Nov. 8 2013
Verified Purchase
Here are some drawbacks of the product:
This wand works only when held light down, in a horizontal position. An internal control switches it off when held vertically (on walls) or light up (on ceiling and underside of furniture).
The 'on' control-light is much too bright and the 'on - off' beeper much too loud, which also contribute to short battery life.
The wand is inconveniently and unnecessarily large/bulky, in relation to the comparatively short UV bulb which is only about 1/3 of the overall length.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again.

Product Images from Customers