- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1. Intro (0:06)(N/A): 2 quarters fall on a table, a gun being loaded then cocked. Period.
2. What Up Gangsta (2:59)(9/10): This song is great!! No the best... but it lives up to the rest of the 50 cent stuff.
3. Patiently Waiting (Feat. Eminem)(4:48)(10/10): The longest song on the album. Eminem contributes TONS to the song
4. Many Men (Wish Death)(4:16)(10/10): "Many, many, many, many, many men-- wish deaff 'pon me"
5. In Da Club (3:13)(10/10): The first official single off the album really lives up to 50's rep.
6. High All the Time (4:29)(9/10): ...50 Cent and the marijuana!!!
7. Heat (4:14)(10/10): This one is my 3rd favorite song on the album!!! It's about guns and stuff. And I was surprised when i wuz lookin at my friend's 'Get Rich..', that 'Heat' was taken off it.
8. If I Can't (3:16)(9/10): All my friends love this one, but i like it a BIT less.
9. Blood Hound (Feat. Young Buck)(4:00)(11/10): The BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM. A CATCHY CHORUS. AND A SWEET "RRRUFFFFF" AFTER EVERY 2 LINES. YOUNG BUCK DOES PRETTY GOOD, TOO.
10. Back Down (4:03)(10/10): A JA RULE DISS!! ... This one's good. The last "RRRUFFFFF" from Blood Hound carries into the beginning of this song. The ending is hilarious!!!
11. P.I.M.P. (4:09)(10/10): From the steel drums to the upbeat lyrics... a Pimp classic!!
12. Like My Style (Feat. Tony Yayo)(3:13)(9/10): This one is ok. But Yayo doesn't get enough of anything in this song.
13. Poor Li'l Rich (3:19)(9/10): A high rating, yes! But actually the worst song on the album. But still getz a 9.
14. 21 Questions (Feat. Nate Dogg)(3:44)(10/10): This one has a meaning, being a song for 'Shorty', the girl.Read more ›