- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 27.9 x 7.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
- ASIN: B005484N9W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 20 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #393,602 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors, Intel Pentium processors, Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory, Dual channel memory architecture
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, Support for Dolby Home Theater
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8
- Storage Interface: Chipset: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s, 3 x SATA 3Gb/s, 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s on the back panel
Amazon.ca Product Description
Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors/Supports Virtu GPU virtualization software for extreme display/Touch BIOS delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings/4X performance boost with the Intel Smart Response Technology/Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design/Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps/High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed/GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports/SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance/Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support/HDMI/ DVI/ DisplayPort interface for smoother HD video playback/Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor/XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease.
From the Manufacturer
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® CoreTM Processors
- Supports VirtuTMGPU virtualization software for extreme display
- Touch BIOSTM delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings
- 4X performance boost with the Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- HDMI/ DVI/ DisplayPort interface for smoother HD video playback
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM (Patent Pending)
An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control "F" functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Faster than HDD-only system
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel® Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel® Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage).
Built-in Visuals GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards offer support for several 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM Built-in Visual Features.
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Up to 2X faster media processing than any other solution for incredibly fast conversion of video files for portable media players or online sharing.
Intel® InTruTM 3D
Users can enjoy the ultimate 3D visual experiences–seamlessly–from their PC. Now you they can watch their favorite 3D movies with Blu-ray Stereo 3D playback using active shutter 3D glasses. It delivers it all in 1080p full, high-definition resolution on the TV over HDMI 1.4.
Allows users to view premium 1080p HD content on their GIGABYTE Z68 series system.
Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization
GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards are enabled with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization technology which allows users to dynamically switch between their built-in graphics and their high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards. This is ideal for gamers who require high-resolution gaming and still want to enjoy the built-in media features of 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM processors. In so doing, switchable graphics helps to dramatically reduce PC graphics power consumption.
DualBIOSTM 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)
Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
HDMITM / DVI / Display Port Support
HDMITM-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMITM is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMITM ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMITM is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
Display Port Support
Selected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
|CPU Support||2nd Generation Intel Core Processors|
|Chipset||Intel Z68 chipset|
|Onboard Graphics||Intel HD Graphics|
|Graphics Interface||1*PCI-E 2.0x16 slot(2 PCIEx8)|
|Memory Type||Dual Channel DDR3 2200+/1333/1066 MHz|
|Memory DIMM||4*DDR3(Max 32GB)|
|ATA connector||2*SATA 6Gb/s+5*SATA 3Gb/s+1*eSATA|
|ASTA RAID||RAID 0,1,5,10 |
|1394 / LAN|| - / GbE LAN|
|Features & Software||Touch BIOS, Smart Response,Lucid Virtu, On/Off Charge,Ultra Durable 3, Smart6, SLI+CrossFireX, DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support, HDMI, DVI, Display port, RGB, Turbo USB3, Turbo XHD, Hotkey OC, Cloud OC, Dolby Home Theater,ErP Ready|
|Form Factor||mATX (244x244)|