Gigi, God's Little Princess Hardcover – Feb 27 2005
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God’s Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, and Five Minutes with Jesus. She lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The illustrations by Meredith Johnson were priceless! Author Sheila Walsh is a brilliant, tender and passionate woman who loves the Lord and delights princesses all over the world through Women of Faith, her CD's and her books. Thank You Sheila
The book was perfect when Twin Oaks Church in San Jose, CA hosted a Mother-Daughter event entitled "All of God's Princesses"... Granny "O" (Granny Ora Oaks) came and read the story to all. And it was loved by all princesses, young & old, big & little, all shapes and sizes! Several Gigi books became the door prizes!
I'll encourage anyone to read this sweet little book of reality on every level... or incorporate it into a Princess Event in your sphere of influence. It is like sipping a cup of Chamomile Tea with an endless smile on your face!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Royalty
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 4-8
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Fiction
- Books > Christian Living Store > 5 to 8 Years
- Books > Religion & Spirituality