Global Corporate Identity 3 Hardcover – Jan 20 2007
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A noted authority on the subjects of graphic design, logo design, and corporate branding, David E. Carter has produced over 100 best-selling books in those fields, including The Big Book of Logos, The Big Book of New Design Ideas, and The Big Book of Business Cards. He is currently working on several new corporate identity books.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Its a true corporate identity and branding designer / conceptualist guideline. Lots of ideas are stacked in this book.
I personally have 2 editions or copies, one for Beirut office and one for Dubai Office.
It is a true must have book, a necessity in every art director, graphic designer, and creative individual's library, a real guide to logo and identity design.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Graphic Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Business of Art