march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on September 5, 1999
I have read this book many times already. It is such an encouragement to read. The bible verses and Max's insight combine wonderfully together. It small enough to be carried around whenever you need a pick me up through out the day
on April 21, 1998
This book is written simply and helps me everytime I turn to it. I gave copies to my Mom and sister as a gift and they loved it as well.I refer to it daily, it's my "quick Bible",very inspirational.
on October 12, 1999
This book is ideal for those needing an injection of inspiration and fortitude. It really touched my spirit. If you like this book, I also recommend, Peace Be Still: Inner Healing for Racial Harmony.
on November 6, 1998
That's it. While my mother was in the hospital earlier this year, I picked up a copy of this book that my niece had given to her. I loved it. I went out and purchased my own copy. It is worth having.
on May 4, 1999
I use the book daily. I select one theme per week, and then read the same section each morning and evening, making the circle complete. The best daily devotional aide on the market
on September 11, 2003
If you lost your faith, or never had any, this book will lead you to ever lasting peace.