Gods and Symbols of Ancient Mexico and the Maya Paperback – Apr 1 1997
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Well-written and comprehensive...the book has not left my desk. -- Latin American Antiqity
About the Author
Karl Taube is Assistant Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of California at Riverside. Conversant in Yucatec Mayan, Professor Taube has conducted archaeological and ethnographic research in Yucatn, and is a leading scholar of Mesoamerican writing and iconography.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Native American
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Art
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Mythology & Folklore
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Native American
- Books > History > Americas > Central America
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > History > Ancient > Aztec
- Books > History > Ancient > Mayan
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Earth-Based Religions > Native American
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Tribal & Ethnic
- Books > Science & Math > Archaeology