biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 1, 2012
At first glance, this product had everything that I wanted. However, once opening it up, we quickly learned otherwise. The box did not include a user manual or the earphones. We couldn't get the charger to work. The screen popped up and down. Finding compatible products (a case!) was a challenge. Very disappointed in this product!
on March 24, 2012
I purchased this same android tablet but I got it elsewhere. I couldn't afford the ipad. This is a great alternative. It uses the micro sd cards so you can upgrade to a total of 32gb at a time, so unlike the ipad where you are stuck with what it has, you can upgrade and have extra cards to hold your stuff on and take with you. It does have a micro hdmi slot but it will only play movies out this port and nothing else. The battery lasts quite a few hours and I have had no problems with it. The only draw back I have, is the screen is only single, not dual touch. This means you cannot squeeze with the fingers or expand the screen like the ipad or some smartphones.
on December 29, 2011
This product was recieved on time and was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again and have recommended this seller to friends and family.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse