summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on February 19, 2012
I have tried many many kinds of dish clothes over the years and have never really like any of them. I saw these dish clothes one day when I was looking for something else and thought I would try them. So far they are awesome (been using them for about 1 month), they don't get stinky like other dish clothes, they are not full of whole like knitted clothes,they are soft and thick so they will not tear or stretch like other dish clothes. I really really like them and plan to get some more in the future.
I already had the green ones and I was very happy as the are very absorbent and have a cotton like feel, without being made of cotton. The blue ones look identical, but practically it is completely other material, more like cheap polyester, with very little power to absorb water. I wonder what happened and why there is such a huge difference in quality between colours.
on September 29, 2013
I meant to write this review long ago, so please forgive me. These are the worse dish clothes I have ever purchased, they do not rinse out properly, they do not come clean after washing them. They hold onto the grease that comes from your pots, pans etc. I ended up having to throw them away after just a few uses. I do not recommend you buy these
on December 31, 2012
We have always had a problem with our dish cloths starting to smell after a day or two but these cloths certainly do not have that problem. They are thick and lush and clean well. We have washed and dried them and they still hold there shape. My friends and family were very impressed with them so I have ordered more.
on April 17, 2013
This is a great product, I just wish it would be just a little larger. The micro fiber helps clean better and it wrings out to almost dry. Nice color also.
on August 24, 2014
I got these cloths at an amazing price and every time I use them I wish I ordered more. By far this is the best kitchen cloth I have ever used. What I like best is you can literally wash your dishes - wipe your counter and after you wring it out, it is literally almost dry. Because of this, I have NEVER had one go mildewy or stinky. I keep checking amazon to see if these go on sale again because I will definitely buy a ton. Would also make a great gift for anyone with a kitchen :)
on April 12, 2012
I admit it - my partner is a cleaning nut! I bought these for his birthday.

The bright green color adds a splash of fresh vibrant color to our kitchen without being tacky.

The cloths are super soft and super absorbant.

The true test - when my partner opened these he immeadatly used them and love them. When I asked him what he thought - he asked me to buy him another pack!!!

Great value for money. Will be buying another package of these!
on September 22, 2013
These cloths work well, they are very soft and wipe/glide nicely over kitchen surfaces. They do fray a little at the seams after a wash or two though.
on January 10, 2012
Great value for the money spent! I would purchase from this seller again. Exactly what I needed to perk up the feel in kitchen (vibrant colours).
on April 18, 2016
Okay cloths, begins to fall apart quickly though. Not the best quality.