Graduate Programs in Business, Education, Information Studies, Law & Social Work 2013 contains more than 12,500 graduate programs in 132 disciplines-including advertising and public relations, business management, education, law, library and information sciences, marketing, social work, and more. Peterson's six-volume Annual Guides to Graduate Study, the only annually updated reference work of its kind, provides wide-ranging information on the graduate and professional programs offered by U.S.-accredited colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
- Informative data profiles for more than 12,500 graduate programs in 132 disciplines, including facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines, contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles.
- Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on research facilities, faculty research, and the college or university.
- Expert advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accrediting agencies.
- Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- Up-to-date appendixes list institutional changes since the last addition along with abbreviations used in the guide.