- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Grammar of Basque Hardcover – Mar 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jose Ignacio Hualde is Professor at the University of Illinois, Department of Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. Jon Ortiz de Urbina is Professor at the University of Deusto, Spain.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The word 'Basque' derives, through French, from the name of the Vas-cones, a nation or tribe that in Roman times occupied an area of the Iberian Peninsula including most of present-day Navarre and neighboring parts of Aragon. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Basque
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Miscellaneous
- Books > Education & Reference > Spanish-Language Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Grammar
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Vocabulary
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages