march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Diary|Change

on February 23, 2013
I love how pretty the book is - makes me excited to write in it at the end of each day. The inspirational quotes about gratitude are a nice added touch and I love the prompts throughout the book on different things to write about. I am thoroughly enjoying my new gratitude journal :)
on August 13, 2010
This book makes a wonderful gift for anyone wanting some time to reflect on life. The prompts and quotations are helpful when writing but also helpful in appreciating life iteself.
on March 17, 2014
A small book that prompts us to think about the many blessings we sometimes overlook and for preserving the memory of the ones that we don't want to ever forget :)
on July 30, 2015
I bought this journal for myself and my team. We have the hardcover version - which I really like since we carry it around with us (to and from oour weekly meetings).

This book is a great size (5" wide x 6.5" long) and it's thick...lots of pages to write in. There is a nice introduction for those new to the concept and the author includes "recommended reading", which I felt were a nice extra touch. I thought from the picture that the cover was pink but when it arrived, I realized it was orange (which is actually better for my team)
on February 15, 2014
Smaller than I expected which makes it hard to write in. But otherwise a pretty journal with interesting prompts inside.
on February 3, 2016
Very cute. Lots of space to write everyday. Nice quotes to accompany you on your journey of being more grateful
on August 14, 2015
Lovely journal, looking forward to putting it to use.
on December 11, 2015
smaller than anticipated
rough shape
on October 13, 2015
Such a great gift for my mom's 50th.
on November 3, 2015
really good worth the money