march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 9, 2012
I got this ahead of getting the Toshiba tablet for Christmas. I figured if it didn't work out for me, i didn't spend too much on it and would just go and buy the more expensive Toshiba case.
This has worked out well for now. Sometimes the unit will slide within it's compartment just slightly but you won't even notice it until you use the camera and see that a sliver of the image is covered by the case. a simple nudge fixes this.
I'm happy with the purchase.
on April 25, 2013
I've had this cover for more than a year and it still looks new. I take my thrive everywhere and this cover has kept it in mint condition. Fits nice and snug. One small issue was about a month ago the leather started to peel off the little flap that you tuck the cover under to make the stand but all I did was put a little glue on it and it's back to like new.
on January 17, 2013
This wood be great, but it didn't match exactly with the Toshiba I had. Perhaps if they could show better where the buttons are I would know which one. This was the only one that I saw for Toshiba. It still works ok, but I have to use it upside down. Fits a hair loosely too. Hopefully this will work great with the exact Thrive model.
on June 5, 2013
Case is good, nice texture, good quality, my only complaint is the cut out near the power button / volume rocker. It doesn't seem to have any function except to potentially get caught on things. I would definitely recommend it and I will consider this brand for future tablets as well.
on January 26, 2012
@fabz - you must have accidentally ordered a different case (GreatShield makes cases for many different tablets). My Toshiba Thrive fits into this case perfectly and the holes are in the right places.

Great product. Nice price.
on January 30, 2013
I sent you the greatshield leather folio case cover for toshiba thrive 10.1 inch there is one problem did not have a news from the return purchase . Please give me news from the item
on February 21, 2012
Very pleased with my purchase! Great value at this price. Fits my tablet perfectly. It was packaged very well and arrived within one week. I am very satisfied with the quality.
on February 19, 2013
I use it for more 1 year.It is still good.That s why irate 5 star for asus case and my asus tablet too.
Thanks to amazon with its good price and service
on December 29, 2012
This is one super cover. I fist like a glove, allows easy access to all the ports AND the camera. The magnetic closures actually do work.....well done.
on May 1, 2012
Great product. It looks good and fits the Thrive really nicely.
Very happy with the price also and recommend to anyone with the Thrive to buy it.