Green Guide: Mushrooms & Toadstool of Britain Paperback – Sep 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This guide offers information on observing and identifying 150 of the most commonly encountered fungi species in Britain and Europe, all of which can be recognized without the use of a microscope. A concise description details the main features of each species, which is illustrated by a colour painting. The guide explains how fungi grow, what to look for in each family division and how to make a safe identification. Aimed at both the general reader and the amateur naturalist, this compact book can be used for home reference or as a pocket companion in the field.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Trees
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora > Mushrooms
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants > Mushrooms