Greenhorns: 50 Dispatches from the New Farmers' Movement Paperback – May 8 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“bursting with determination and optimism. These essays by beginning farmers are chatty, colorful reports that made me laugh and left me in awe of all the hard work that goes into growing our food. The farmers revel in simple pleasures and big challenges.”
From the Back Cover
Resourceful and hard-working, Greenhorns are passionate about improving the food we eat through sustainable and humane farming practices. Their inspirational stories speak to the challenges and rewards of earning a living off the land, embracing risks, and feeding local communities---all while maintaining a profound respect for the earth.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
An honest book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Rural Life
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Sustainable Agriculture
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Sustainable Agriculture
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine