- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Growing with Technology: Level K Hardcover – Feb 7 2003
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
1. Computer Foundations 2. Getting Started with Keyboarding 3. Creating Documents with a Word Processor 4. Networks and the Internet 5. Creating Graphics 6. Working with Spreadsheets 7. Working with Information in Databases
About the Author
Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years.
Thomas J. Cashman received his education at California State University, Los Angeles. He established one of the first business data processing programs in the U.S. at Long Beach City College in California, where he taught and served as department head. In 1969, he began collaborating with now best-selling author, Gary Shelly.
Rachel Biheller Bunin has been writing and editing books on computer applications for almost 25 years. She has been an invited speaker on PowerPoint and presentation graphics at several national conferences. Rachel received a Masters in Educational Technology from Fordham University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering