- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guidance for Healthcare Ethics Committees Paperback – Aug 27 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Every accredited American hospital is required to have a mechanism for handling ethical concerns; most hospitals satisfy this requirement by constituting an institutional healthcare ethics committee, a pattern repeated in most western countries. This text provides definitive, comprehensive guidance for members of healthcare ethics committees confronted with ethically challenging situations.
About the Author
D. Micah Hester is Chief of the Division of Medical Humanities and Associate Professor of Medical Humanities/Pediatrics, University of Arkansas, and Clinical Ethicist, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock, AR, USA.
Toby Schonfeld is Associate Professor of Medicine at Emory University and Director of the Masters of Arts in Bioethics Program, Center for Ethics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Forensic Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Medical Ethics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Medical Ethics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Forensic Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Ethics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Forensic Medicine