No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“The text uses more of the specific strategies that are applicable when working daily with children. The information is accurate and speaks to children’s needs. It is important for adults to understand the children’s point of view: stressors, temperaments, type of caregiving under which children have been raised. This viewpoint is unique among texts. Most texts present material, concepts, strategies, etc. to “feed the students,” whereas M. Marion presents material with the child’s needs in mind. For once we have an author that practices DAP!”
-- Susan Christian, Patrick Henry Community College--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
— Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
— The study plan links to text excerpts activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN: