- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guidelines for Developing Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria Hardcover – Aug 31 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Since 1985, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over 80 books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series, and over 100 training modules through its Safety in Chemical Engineering Education (SACHE) series.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Plant Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Safety & Health
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Safety
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering