Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HDE USB to MIDI Cable PC to Synthesizer Microphone Keyboard Instrument Converter Adapter for Home Music Studio
|List Price:||CDN$ 15.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 11.04 (69%)|
- Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator;
- Turn your computer PC into a personal music studio for recording and mixing your music; Be your own producer!
- Supports: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 bit only)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This sturdy MIDI interface cable is self-powered and connects to your computer's USB port. It is the simplest and most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to your computer, without the need for tools or computer dis-assembly. This cable gives you the power to record songs with your keyboard or other controller input directly into your computer, then mix and edit them with your favorite sequencing or recording software and play them back on the built-in synth or any out-board synth.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Easy setup (used it with Vista 64 bits on a laptop).
- Just remember that the MIDI male connector marked OUT means computer output, and goes into the IN of your keyboard or MIDI device. It follows that the connector marked IN goes into your device's OUT.
- I can see that the cord could be a little short, depending on the application. Total length of mine, USB connector tip to MIDI connectors tip is 6'6".
- Yes, the lights are very bright, flash a lot and can be annoying. Black electrical tape with a pinhole in it could be your friend.
- Latency: I did not do a lot of tests, just used a MIDI dump program to verify that the interface operated correctly in both directions. However, I did not notice any exaggerated latency.
If you are a musician, be smart and do what I did afterward and invest $60 in that gold-plated double MIDI in/out cable. You won't lose a bit of that complex data.
It WILL not work - after failing to successfully connect the POD to my PC I began Googling and posting to various Music based forums looking for answers and found several reviews of this exact product (most were purchased from Amazon) stating that it will NOT work with the POD 2.0 - Not sure if it serves any other functions, but I am not pleased.
Most recent customer reviews
Works as described. Latency could be better. I guess that is inherent with using USB, instead of true midi.Published 4 months ago by Steven Reynolds
Does have a little feedback, but you can edit out it all, perfect for just starting out with musicPublished 5 months ago by Daniel
The MIDI out of this product is not working. I bought two other similar product 'cause I thought it might be an internal problem in this item, the other one did not work neither... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amin
Took over a month to arrive but works great and a fraction of the price of a name brand. Works great so far.Published 8 months ago by Marcus LeBlanc
The product was well priced, arrived early, and works as expected. Will order from this company again without hesitation.Published 11 months ago by Lisa Martinez
hde usb midi cable converter pc to music keyboard is a great product at the great price and works like a charm. great and recommended seller, fast shipping, thank you.Published 21 months ago by Jerry P.