Ultra-fast notebook with three surfaces of beautiful, scratch-resistant glass. View larger.
14-inch display and backlit keyboard that lights up when you approach. View larger.
Sleek design and lightweight for on-the-go convenience. View larger.
Connect up to two external displays for games and websites. View larger.
Designed for those who expect the extraordinary.
The world's first multi-surface glass notebook with three pristine surfaces of scratch-resistant glass, the HP ENVY14 Spectre pushes the boundaries of what an Ultrabook can be. It's a stunning achievement in design that won't weigh you down. With a thin design, long-lasting battery, HD+ display, and ultra-fast response time, it's ready when inspiration strikes.
Designed like no other Ultrabook on the planet.
This is revolutionary: the first notebook with three surfaces of beautiful, scratch-resistant glass.
- Go beyond the everyday--own the premium Ultrabook that defies conventional design with an unparalleled use of glass inside and out
- Designed for those who expect the extraordinary, with thin-sheet glass fused to an all aluminum body in nero black and natural silver
- At 20 millimeters thin and under 4 pounds, you can take it anywhere
Ready in seconds. Ready when you are.
HP's premium Ultrabook includes the tools you need to get it done--and get it done faster.
- Get going in seconds--start up as fast as 17 seconds and wake up faster in less than 1 second with performance-tuned software, a solid-state drive and Intel Rapid Start technology
- Enjoy total freedom: get up to 9 hours and 30 minutes battery life on a single charge
- Get two years Norton Internet Security for protection right out of the box
- Edit photos and videos with the full versions of Adobe Elements software
A notebook that follows you. As all eyes follow it.
HP designs technology that interacts with both you and the world around you. So it's more intuitive, more useful, and more fun.
- Approach the HP Radiance backlit keyboard and it lights up two rows at a time--step away and it dims to save power; choose from three brightness settings
- Use intuitive multi-touch gestures for smoother, more precise navigation thanks to the HP Imagepad
- Capture video or chat in brilliant HD--even in low light with the HP TrueVison HD webcam
- Automatically keep data safe from accidental drops and bumps with HP ProtectSmart
- Turn on the cooling function to automatically keep your PC comfortable on the go with HP CoolSense
Entertainment that looks and sounds phenomenal.
Unplug and unwind with outstanding audio and brilliant video.
Beats Audio with a twist.
- Hear music as the artists intended--high, lows, and everything in between--with Beats Audio, only from HP
- Adjust levels on the fly with an external volume control that's integrated with Beats Audio software
- Hear and feel the music with two speakers and a subwoofer
- Turn your home into a theatre by streaming music to multiple speakers with HP Wireless Audio
A display that stretches the imagination.
- Enjoy true-to-life colors, wide viewing angles and a clean, flush-glass look with a 14-inch diagonal HD+ Radiance Infinity LED-backlit display (1600 x 900)
- It sounds impossible--it looks phenomenal; a full 14-inch screen fits inside a 13.3-inch notebook
- Connect up to two external displays for games and websites (one HDMI, one DisplayPort)
The power to make computing effortless.
The ultimate design inspires incredible performance with the latest Intel core processors.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Get up to 9 hours and 30 minutes of battery life on a single charge
- Get the real-time boost needed for optimal gaming and multitasking performance in breathtaking color and clarity; visibly smart performance with a boost with the 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M processor
- Get immersive, game-ready 3D graphics performance and save power with Intel HD graphics 3000
- Run faster and lower your risk of data loss with a 128GB Solid State Drive
- Project your PC content on your TV with Intel Wireless Display
- Wirelessly sync with phones and PDAs, plus print files up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth
Enjoy world-class concierge service.
Sacrifice nothing, including support, with complimentary HP concierge service. Get dedicated assistance, setup help, and more.
Your ENVY comes with Platinum support from HP Total Care:
HP Total Care provides award-winning service and support for your computer. In fact, HP is the only PC maker to be certified by the Technology Services Industry Association for Excellence in Service Operations for three years in a row. Visit www.hp.com/go/totalcare to learn about services and support options that supplement or extend your standard coverage. Check the label placed on the bottom cover (or inside it on select models) for your PC's warranty period.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24 x 7 toll-free technical and limited software support
- Direct access to an ENVY assistant at 1.866.408.5408
- On-demand basic set up support from an ENVY assistant
- 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, free shipping to and from repair centers, and authorized service provider options
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to:
- HP Support Forum in English or French (www.hp.com/go/supportforum)
- HP Support Assistant: click the icon in your taskbar or desktop for easy access to automated maintenance, built-in diagnostic tools, and a choice of assistance options; visit www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant to learn how HP Support Assistant can help you keep your PC up to date and get assistance when you need it
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
HP has taken steps to reduce their impact on the earth. This machine is ENERGY STAR qualified, EPEAT Gold registered, BFR and PVC free, and features a mercury-free LED display and arsenic-free display glass. The company also offers free recycling of your old computer hardware.
|Operating System: ||Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) |
|Processor: ||2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.3 GHz |
|Memory: ||4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM); maximum supported = 4GB |
|Video Graphics: ||Intel HD Graphics 3000 |
|Hard Drive: ||128GB solid state drive flash module |
|Finish and Features |
|Finish: ||Ultra-light all aluminum body with super-durable glass surfaces in natural silver and nero black |
|Webcam: ||HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone |
|Display: ||14-inch diagonal Radiance HD+ Infinity LED-backlit display (1600 x 900) |
|Dimensions: ||12.88 by 8.7 by 0.79 inches (LxWxH) |
|Weight: ||3.97 pounds |
|External Ports |
|Audio: ||1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack (compatible with 3.5mm 4-conductor jack with stereo audio and mono mic) |
|USB: ||1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 mini-DisplayPort |
|Ethernet: ||1 RJ -45 (LAN) |
|Other: ||1 HDMI |
What's in the Box
HP ENVY 14-3090CA Spectre PC, 65W Travel AC adapter, 4-Cell 58WHr lithium-ion HP long-life battery, software, documentation