HP Pavilion dv6-7050ca Entertainment PC
Show-stopping performance. Standout design.
Introducing the HP Pavilion dv6 notebook. With a sleek, tapered metal design, it's easy to pick up. And with cool features like Beats Audio amplified by quad speakers and a subwoofer, it's tough to put down.
Entertaining in more ways than one.
It starts with a new design, but the HP Pavilion dv6 is more than good looks. The brushed aluminum along with chrome accents and a soft-touch grip make it a notebook you want to take everywhere. Get Beats Audio sound with quad speakers and a subwoofer. Outstanding performance and graphics. And cool features like a fingerprint reader and an HD webcam that makes you look your best.
HP PCs deliver optimal performance through meticulously engineered designs. Each series undergoes at least 140 rigorous tests defined by HP Labs to ensure they can survive extreme conditions and use over the long haul. And each includes components and software from world-class partners.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Live life in high definition on a 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768)
- Get the real-time boost needed for optimal gaming and multitasking performance in breathtaking color and clarity. Visibly smart performance with a boost with the 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M Processor.
- Soar with incredible HD video performance and save power when unplugged with NVIDIA GeForce GT
- Store up to 186,000 photos, 167,000 tracks or 335 HD movies and get protection from sudden impact with a 750GB hard drive and HP ProtectSmart
- Watch movies, record music and video, plus load apps with the SuperMulti DVD burner
- Wirelessly sync and print from up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth
- Easily connect your notebook to a big-screen TV and enjoy your favorite videos, photos, and online shows in full HD with Intel Wireless Display and an adapter (sold separately).
- Brushed aluminum finish in midnight black.
- Protection against cybercrime with 60-day Norton Internet Security subscription; optimized for your PC and ranked #1 in protection and performance. Surf, shop and bank online safely.
We put more thought into it so you'd get more out of it. Things like a soft-touch grip that makes it easy to grab and go. Like chrome accents on the touchpad and speaker bar that exude sophistication. And vertically brushed midnight black aluminum covers for tactile appeal. Inspired by the concept of unleashed energy, the sharply tapered, precision design is graceful yet powerful. It's HP's relentless dedication to design--at its best.
HP humanizes technology: we are inspired by the way you think, feel, act and interact.
- HP CoolSense: Get automatic air conditioning for your notebook, so you stay comfortable.
- HP SimplePass: Easily access your online accounts with a simple swipe of your finger, and keep your identity to yourself.
Major studios have relied on HP technology when making blockbuster movies, from Disney's Fantasia (1940) to DreamWorks Animation's Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011). Delivering outstanding entertainment is in our DNA.
- Beats Audio: Designed to deliver the best sounding, richest audio available on a PC whether amplified through headphones or the built-in subwoofer and quad speakers.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam: Always look your best, even in low light.
- HP Premier Experience: A faster, easier, and more organized Windows, only from HP. Better organized with HP Launch Box: Find key Windows Live and HP Recommended apps grouped together on the task bar and a box to customize with your own. Faster start, shutdown, sleep and wake up times. Simplified Start Menu and notifications area to find what you need more quickly. Plus, fewer notifications and pop-ups to interrupt you!
- HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection: It senses motion and plans ahead, so a single drop won't delete your entire digital life.
- HP MyRoom: Stay in touch with instant messaging or video chatting and see yourself onscreen, too. Share your content by sending files or setting up a room.
- Online security software: Get 60 days of #1 ranking Norton Internet Security free for protection right out of the box.
Help save more than the earth.
Save time and money, too. Now recycling your HP and Compaq products is more convenient than ever-and totally free! Get your recycling voucher at www.hp.com/us/go/recycling, then drop products off at a FedEx Office (more than 1,700 US locations) for packing and shipping. Or, get cash back, a gift card or options to donate computer hardware (any brand) with residual value, plus the option to recycle it. Responsible recycling has never been easier!
Relax with 24 x 7 support.
HP Total Care provides award-winning service and support for your computer. In fact, HP is the only PC maker to be certified by the Technology Services Industry Association for Excellence in Service Operations for three years in a row.Visit www.hp.com/go/totalcare to learn about services and support options that supplement or extend your standard coverage. Check the label placed on the bottom cover (or inside it on select models) for your PC's warranty period.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, return of equipment to HP, and authorized service provider options
- 24 x 7 toll-free technical and limited software support in English or Spanish at 1.800.474.6836
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to:
- HP Support Forum in English, French, or Spanish (www.hp.com/go/supportforum)
- HP Support Assistant: click the icon in your taskbar or desktop for easy access to automated maintenance, built-in diagnostic tools, and a choice of assistance options. Visit www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant to learn how HP Support Assistant can help you keep your PC up to date and get assistance when you need it.
|Operating System:||Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) |
|Processor:||3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M Processor 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz |
|Memory:||8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM) |
|Video Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M switchable graphics with 2048MB DDR3 and up to 1696MB total graphics memory |
|Hard Drive:||750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection |
|Multimedia Drive:||SuperMulti DVD burner |
|Finish and Features |
|Finish:||Brushed aluminum in midnight black |
|Webcam:||HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone |
|Display:||15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768) |
|Dimensions:||14.88" (L) x 9.72" (W) x 1.16" (min H) / 1.28" (max H) |
|Weight:||5.41 pounds |
|External Notebook Ports |
|Audio:||2 headphone-out; 1 microphone-in |
|USB:||3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 |
|Video:||1 VGA (15-pin) |
|Ethernet:||1 RJ-45 (LAN) |
What's in the Box
HP dv6-7050ca Notebook PC, 90W AC adapter, 6-Cell 62WHr lithium-ion battery, software, documentation