Sleek notebook with a 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display. view larger
HP Envy dv6-7250ca Notebook PC
Show-stopping performance. Standout design.
Introducing the HP Envy dv6 notebook. With a sleek, tapered metal design, it's easy to pick up. And with cool features like Beats Audio amplified by quad speakers and a subwoofer, it's tough to put down.
Entertaining in more ways than one.
It starts with a new design, but the HP Envy dv6 is more than good looks. The brushed aluminum along with chrome accents and a soft-touch grip make it a notebook you want to take everywhere. Get Beats Audio sound with quad speakers and a subwoofer. Outstanding performance and graphics. And cool features like a fingerprint reader and an HP TrueVision HD webcam that makes you look your best.
Fingerprint reader and an HP TrueVision HD webcam. view larger
Store up to 186,000 photos, 167,000 tracks or 335 HD movies and get protection from bumps with a 750GB hard drive and HP ProtectSmart. view larger
Beats Audio sound with quad speakers and a subwoofer. view larger
Brushed aluminum in midnight black with chrome accents and a soft-touch grip. view larger
HP PCs deliver optimal performance through meticulously engineered designs. Each series undergoes at least 140 rigorous tests defined by HP Labs to ensure they can survive extreme conditions and use over the long haul. And each includes components and software from world-class partners.
- Windows 8
- Go up to 8 hours and 45 minutes without recharging.
- Live life in high definition on a 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display.
- Experience incredible performance that scales on demand to support even the most intense 3D games, HD video encoding and multi-tasking in breathtaking color and clarity. Visibly smart performance at its best with the 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor.
- Soar with incredible HD video performance and save power when unplugged with NVIDIA GeForce GT graphics.
- Store up to 186,000 photos, 167,000 tracks or 335 HD movies and get protection from bumps with a 750GB hard drive and HP ProtectSmart.
- Watch movies, record music and video, plus load apps with the SuperMulti DVD burner. Stay connected to friends, family, and colleagues at wireless hotspots with Wi-Fi 802.11.
- Wirelessly sync and print from up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth.
- Easily connect your notebook to a big-screen TV and enjoy your favorite videos, photos, and online shows in full HD with Intel Wireless Display and an adapter (sold separately).
- Brushed aluminum finish in midnight black.
We put more thought into it so you'd get more out of it. Things like a soft-touch grip that makes it easy to grab and go. Like chrome accents on the touchpad and speaker bar that exude sophistication. And vertically brushed midnight black aluminum covers for tactile appeal. Inspired by the concept of unleashed energy, the sharply tapered, precision design is graceful yet powerful. It's HP's relentless dedication to design--at its best.
HP humanizes technology: we are inspired by the way you think, feel, act and interact.
- HP CoolSense: Get automatic air conditioning for your notebook, so you stay comfortable.
- HP SimplePass: Easily access your online accounts with a simple swipe of your finger, and keep your identity to yourself.
Major studios have relied on HP technology when making blockbuster movies, from Disney's Fantasia (1940) to DreamWorks Animation's Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012). Delivering outstanding entertainment is in our DNA.
- Beats Audio: Designed to deliver the best sounding, richest audio available on a PC whether amplified through headphones or the built-in subwoofer and quad speakers.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam: Always look your best, even in low light.
- HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection: It senses motion and plans ahead, so a single bump won't delete your entire digital life.
- HP Connected Photo: Picture what's next. Sync photos across your PC, smartphone, and tablet. Crop, rotate, add captions, and more. Then share in seconds with friends and family through your social networks. Picture the fun. Get a free 20-page, 8.5 in x 11 in photo book. See the Snapfish flyer included with your Envy documentation for instructions and terms.
- HP Connected Music: Your music. Your collection. In perfect harmony. Get the most out of the tunes you love today and discover more music in a whole new way. Enhance your experience by browsing your CDs, downloads, Internet radio, and streaming services--all together in one place.
- HP MyRoom Premium: Make HP MyRoom Premium your online meeting place. Your free 12-month subscription lets you meet with up to four people for IM, text and video chat, and to share photos and files in a private virtual room. Send video and voice mails, share your desktop and access files from your PC or Box account.
- Cyberlink YouCam DE: Enhance your video chat with effects, gadgets and avatars--even amazing 3D augmented reality! Upload your webcam videos directly to YouTube or Facebook in HD.
Your Windows 8 experience. Make it better with HP.
HP, a world leader in PCs and touch technology, now brings you Windows 8 on a full range of products designed to fit your needs. Experience exclusive innovations like Beats Audio, HP CoolSense, and HP ProtectSmart. And, introducing HP Connected which links you to your photos, and music. Your Windows 8 experience. Make it better with HP.
Here to keep you happy.
Our customer support team wins awards for doing what they do best: helping people like you. Visit www.hp.com/go/totalcare to learn about services and support options that supplement or extend your standard coverage. Check the label placed on the bottom cover (or inside it if removable) for your PC's warranty period.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, return of equipment to HP, and authorized service provider options
- 24 x 7 toll-free technical and limited software support in English or Spanish at 1.800.474.6836
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to:
- HP Support Forum in English, French, or Spanish at www.hp.com/go/supportforum--and now accessible on your smartphone at www.hp.com/supportforum.
- HP Support Assistant: You can access HP Support Assistant by clicking the ? icon in your taskbar or by selecting the HP Support Assistant app on the Start Screen. You can schedule automatic updates and boost your PC's performance. To learn more about HP Support Assistant, visit www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant.
- Energy Star qualified
- EPEAT Silver registered where applicable/supported
- BFR and PVC free
- Mercury-free LED display and arsenic-free display glass
- Delivered exclusively by SmartWay logistics partners on reusable pallets
- Free recycling of your old computer hardware
|Operating System:||Windows 8 |
|Processor:||3rd generation Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.40GHz |
|Memory:||8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM) |
|Video Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M switchable graphics with 2048MB DDR3 and up to 1664MB total graphics memory |
|Hard Drive:||750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection |
|Finish and Features |
|Finish:||Brushed aluminum in midnight black |
|Webcam:||HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone |
|Keyboard:||Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad |
|Pointing Device:||Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures with on/off button |
|Display:||15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768) |
|Dimensions:|| 1.16" (min H)/1.28" (max H) x 14.88" (W) x 9.72" (D) |
|Weight:||5.66 pounds |
|External Notebook Ports |
|Audio:||1 headphone out; 1 microphone in |
|USB:||3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 |
|Ethernet:||1 RJ-45 (LAN) |
What's in the Box
HP Envy dv6-7250ca Notebook PC, 120W AC adapter, 6-cell 62WHr 2.8 Ah lithium-ion battery, software, documentation