Use the latest version of HTML to create dynamic Web pages
HTML5 is the latest iteration of the standard markup language for creating Web pages. It boasts extensive updates from its predecessor and allows you to incorporate rich media content into a site without any dependence on extra software such as Flash. Packed with hundreds of screen shots, this visual guide introduces you to the many new features and abilities of HTML5 and shows you the many exciting new possibilities that exist for designing dynamic Web pages.
- Offers visual learners a solid reference on HTML5, the latest version of the standard markup language for designing Web pages
- Demonstrates how to use HTML5 to create Web pages that feature the latest in rich media content
- Provides easy-to-understand examples that cover a variety of topics to get you up and running with HTML5
- Features a companion Web site that contains all the code needed to learn HTML5
- HTML5: Your visual blueprint for designing effective Web pages opens your eyes to the world of possibilities that exist with the new version of the popular markup language.
Adam R. McDaniel is a Web developer, technical architect, and security analyst, who has contributed to the Linux Kernel.