Habits of Thought in the English Renaissance: Religion, Politics and the Dominant Culture Paperback – May 24 1997
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Debora Kuller Shuger teaches in the Faculty of English at UCLA, and is also a member of UCLA?s Center for Seventeenth- and Eighteenth-Century Studies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Renaissance
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Renaissance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural