- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hacking Capitalism: The Free and Open Source Software Movement Hardcover – Nov 13 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...an excellent resource for those interested in Marxist studies, labor history, the FOSS movement, and current trends in computing... Recommended."
- P. L. Kantor, University of Advancing Technology, Choice
About the Author
Johan Söderberg was educated at the Falmouth College of Arts in England and holds a degree in Science and Technology Policy from Lund University, Sweden.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics > Policy & Current Events
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics > Economic Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology