Halo was a system seller for Xbox, and Halo 2 promises to bigger, better, and LIVE. Halo 2 brings:
* new vehicles, new weapons, new environments, new enemies, and new allies;
* enhanced gameplay with significantly improved graphics, enhanced AI, destructible and interactive environments, and an advanced real-time lighting engine;
* players can now wield dual weapons, board opponents' vehicles, and in multiplayer mode, switch sides and take the role of a Covenant Elite;
* Xbox Live support (online multiplayer play, new multiplayer maps, in-game player stats,...).
The limited edition, packaged in a tin adds a 2nd disk which includes:
* the Making of Halo 2: Behind the scenes of Bungie Studios;
* featurettes on game design, animation, music and more;
* deleted cinematics and characters;
* art gallery, from concept to game;
* commentaries from the development team, and much more.
Halo is still a top seller 2 years after it's release. During those 2 years, Bungie has been developing the next great Xbox title, Halo 2. November 9th can't come soon enough.