march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Size: 1 Jar|Color: Red|Change
Price:$24.94 - $133.18

on December 30, 2011
These little guys are awesome. I'm a gym-rat, working out every day and take a lot of protein shakes. It is so much more convenient to use the HB single serve blender than the big blender, especially when it comes to clean up. I love that once my shake is made I can simply remove the container, put the travel lid on it and take it to the gym with me, ready to go when I finish my workout. As for durability it easily chops ice without problem. My daughter uses it to crush the ice for her new Dairy Queen blizzard machine she received as a Christmas present.
on December 29, 2011
I was kind of sceptic about the fact that it could crush ice at first, since I did own a Magic Bullet and it wouldn't crush ice. But it does and does it quickly too! I am very impressed so far with the blender. I've only used it a couple of times but it's not as noisy as I thought it would be and gets the job done pretty fast too. It does have a very faint smell of burnt when you hold the button continuously but it takes so little time to blend the stuff that it's no problem at all. Also, it does blend all the way to the top of the jar, everything gets mixed in very good. And it is very convenient by it's size. Great buy, especially for something under 20$!

UPDATE (Oct. 10th, 2012) : So, almost a year later, it still works great!!!! I see the price has gone up to 21.99 $ but no big deal... I use it every single day for my shake (with ice or frozen fruits) and it still crushes everything, right to the top!!!!! And there is no more smell whatsoever! I just love it and highly recommend it!
on June 28, 2013
This is really a good stuff. It is just right for me to make smoothie everyday. I've been using it almost everyday for 3 months now and still working good. The product came with two cups and a motor base. I haven't used the other cup and leave it as a spare.
on December 12, 2011
This product simply doesn't dazzle. It's ok, for the price it is fine. There is only a pulse option, which is fine. It has the same issues as other convectional home blenders, such as the inability to mix beyond just the bottom portion of the contents.
I like that it doesn't take up much room in the kitchen, the cord wraps and hides easily under the base which is a nice feature.
on January 4, 2012
I got this blender especially to make my daily morning shake. It's a great value for the price, great brand. It's easy to use, clean and store. Doesn't take much space so it can easily be left on the counter. It's also small enough to be brought along with you if you need to travel. The only thing that bothered me is that I thought it was made out of glass, but it's plastic. On one side, that makes it lighter and unbreakable, but on the other, we'll live better with less plastic in our lives! Still, it's a great gadget that I use everyday. I haven't used the "to-go" feature (travel mug type lid), but I'm glad it's there if I ever do need it.
on December 13, 2013
This Blender is great as a take-along on trips or for the mini kitchen. I've put frozen fruit in it and so long as there is enough liquid, like with any blender, the job gets done nicely. Only issue is that the lid has a sliding part that does not seal tight. I recommend carrying a ziplock bag to keep the cup in once it's empty (for commutes).
on February 4, 2014
I have been using this little machine everyday for 3 months with no problems of burning smell as others have said. You can't hold down the button for minutes at a time. This is meant to pulse and stop, pulse and stop. If you keep holding down the button, it will burn the motor! Don't put in solids first. I pour in liquid first so the blades have something to work with. Followed by frozen store-bought strawberries that come in pre sliced portions so it's not huge chunks, followed by bananas that I slice myself and put in the freezer. Bananas don't last long on the counter so I buy those and slice them up and freeze. Or buy fruit in season / on sale and slice and freeze. This mini blender is easy to clean, just rinse right away so the fruit sugars don't stick and get messy. It came with an extra cup! Lightweight, and I never use my big blender anymore. I have bought four of them as gifts.
on March 28, 2014
The motor on this blender is too weak to chop frozen fruit or ice. It is therefore completely useless as a smoothie blender.
on December 31, 2012
This is a smoothie blender.

Don't buy it to do other major blending tasks (though you can probably do them, don't be silly).

I have used it daily since I purchased it and it performs very well. I am super pleased with the simplicity of cleaning the blender, and the reliability of the device.

If you are looking for an inexpensive/portable blending solution, this is your answer.
on October 27, 2015
Pros: This product is great for when you want to make a quick smoothie on the go and is portable enough that I have on occasion taken it to work. I have also used this as a mini food processor to grind coffee and for salad dressings. While it doesn't do the greatest job, it does get the job done with minimal clean up.
Cons: It's very noisy and after a few uses gunk can get trapped at the bottom and in the crease of the lids making it hard to clean. The actual blending function is not that great for example when blending spinach you can still see some solid green flecks.

Overall worth it for the price I paid.

See 1 answered question