- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of Critical and Intensive Care Medicine Paperback – Dec 10 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the reviews of the second edition: “This pocket manual, written in outline format, summarizes many of the key principles and formulas important in the intensive care unit. … Practitioners at all levels may benefit from this work, but … the most appropriate audience would be new critical care physicians arriving in the ICU with background training in physiology. … This handbook is a worthy introduction to ICU practice for novices who have had previous clinical rotation experience and training in physiology.” (David J. Dries, Doody’s Review Service, February, 2010)
From the Back Cover
The Handbook of Critical and Intensive Care Medicine, second edition, is a comprehensive, user-friendly guide for students, residents, fellows, and attending physicians who cover the ICU. The book's concise and up-to-date information includes frequently performed procedures and therapeutic guidelines that have great efficacy and relevance in everyday ICU rotations. For ease of reference, the chapters follow an outline format and are divided by organ systems as well as by special topics such as trauma and toxicology. Whether used bedside, in the office, at home, or on the go, the Handbook is truly a one-stop reference for all your ICU needs.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Critical Care
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Emergency Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Critical Care
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Anesthesiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Emergency Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Anesthesiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Critical Care
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Emergency Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Internal Medicine