Handbook of the Economics of Finance SET:Volumes 2A & 2B: Corporate Finance and Asset Pricing Hardcover – Dec 24 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The authors of these excellent articles take readers to the current frontiers of finance and beyond them. The articles present finance as a field in which the best practitioners use sophisticated theories to make sense of the extensive datasets now available to observers of financial outcomes."
Thomas J. Sargent, Nobel Laureate, New York University
"A scholarly compendium of contemporary research in Financial Economics which will be of great value not only for researchers in finance but also for researchers throughout economics, including money and banking, growth and development, international economics, public finance, and macro economics."
Edward C. Prescott, Nobel Laureate, Arizona State University
"This Handbook provides a timely and comprehensive account of the state-of-the-art of Financial Economics, including corporate finance and asset pricing, written by many of the leading names in their respective fields."
Harry M.Markowitz, Nobel Laureate, University of California, San Diego
From the Back Cover
This two-volume set of 23 articles authoritatively describes recent scholarship in corporate finance and asset pricing. Volume 1 concentrates on corporate finance, encompassing topics such as financial innovation and securitization, dynamic security design, and family firms. Volume 2 focuses on asset pricing with articles on market liquidity, credit derivatives, and asset pricing theory, among others. Both volumes present scholarship about the 2008 financial crisis in contexts that highlight both continuity and divergence in research. For those who seek insightful perspectives and important details, they demonstrate how corporate finance studies have interpreted recent events and incorporated their lessons.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Banks & Banking
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Banks & Banking
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Banking
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Finance