- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of GC/MS: Fundamentals and Applications Hardcover – Apr 16 2001
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The present English version is more than just a handbook which means a comprehensive and instructive book on the subject. The most important advantage is that it has not only been written for the practitioner, but also the analyst who wishes to familiarise himself with any or all the aspects of GC/MS."
- AFS - Advances In Food Sciences, 2001; Vol. 23; No. 3
"The book offers an excellent overview on the analytical method showing its principles as well as potential and possibilities. In summary, it is a very useful book for the daily GC/MS practice as well as for the introduction of beginners and students in this analytical technique. It should be present in every in food environmental, pharmaceutical and clinical GC/MS laboratory."
H. Raddatz, European Food Research and Technology
From the Inside Flap
This is the first comprehensive reference work for GC/MS now in its second edition. It offers broad coverage, from sample preparation to the evaluation of MS data, including library searches. Fundamentals, techniques, and applications are described.
A large part of the book is devoted to numerous examples for GC/MS-applications in environmental, food, pharmaceutical and clinical analysis. These proven examples come from the daily practice of various laboratories.
The book also features a glossary of terms and a substance index that helps the reader to find information for his particular analytical problem.
The author presents in a consistent and clear style his experience from numerous user workshops which he has organized. This is a thoroughly revised and updated English edition based on an edition which was highly successful in Germany.--This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition. See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Detailed knowledge of the chemical processes in plants and animals and in our environment has only been made possible through the power of modern instrumental analysis. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Chromatography
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Spectroscopy > Mass Spectrometry
- Books > Science & Math > Education > Experiments & Projects
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry