- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of International Economics Paperback – Oct 24 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A member of the National Academy of Sciences, he is the author most recently of This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly (with Carmen M. Reinhart), 2009.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
It is common in expositions of international trade theory to start by imagining two isolated countries, which then are allowed to begin trade with each other. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General